10 helpful tips to playing the lottery
Some players who use the winslips system to generate mass lottery winning numbers still make these obvious mistakes, and wondering why they are not getting more wins. So here’s 10 playing errors you MUST avoid – it will make you a better player:
1. Don’t play just when you feel like it. Have a timetable and stick to it. Once a week, twice a month… whatever it is, set your play times in concrete.
2. Don’t play on popular days. Many players lock themselves into a Saturday game and have to share their jackpot with dozens of others. Ask your local lotto shop which day is least popular and play on that one.
3. Don’t mess with a lottery number generator system that works. Some winslips lottery system buyers put their own numbers in ‘for good luck.’ This will give them worse results. You cannot beat a proven system.
4. Don’t change your numbers. If you have the budget to play 6 lines only from the winslips lottery system, then stick to those numbers on each game. Don’t think another different 6 lines for every game will be better – it won’t.
5. Don’t miss games. The major winners in any lotto game play EVERY time until their win comes up.
6. Don’t give up too soon. Every breakthrough in life – and lotto – has come just when things seem to be at their bleakest.
7. Don’t think you know it all. Subscribing to the Lotto-Daily newsletter and reading each issue will give you little known information that could improve your winning streak.
8. Don’t think you are losing your entry fee (buying tickets) when you don’t get a win. Paying for your tickets is a necessary requirement, and you need to be in to win, and don’t forget to always check lottery numbers.
9. Don’t play games with 7 balls if you want frequent winnings. Stick with low ball games. Play 5 ball games, then 6 ball games only if you have no other choice. The odds of winning
improve with the lower ball games.
10. Don’t play the games with the highest numbers – instead, play the game with the lowest. The lower the number of numbers in your game, the better your odds. If you have a choice of
playing two games containing, say, 35 numbers or 60 – go for low!
There you have it once again, this is just a review website, so CLICK HERE TO VISIT THIS LOTTO SYSTEM WEBSITE.